Hier een aantal tips die misschien wel handig zijn. Heb ze even van een andere forum geplukt:
1. By pressing ps button and start you may capture ps vita in-game screenshot (not available for psp game).
2. By touching and holding front screen during psp game, there will be an option for bilinear filtering (smoothing graphic and text), remapping right analog stick and use of psp original color.
3. By pressing and holding power button for 10 seconds, vita will be forced to shutdown (just in case it froze).
4. By pressing and holding ps button for 3 seconds, there will be an option to change the brightness setting.
5. You can only update NEAR within the same location once in an hour.
6. You can change your panel id with background picture in it from ps vita (not available from ps3). Go to setting, playstation network and account information, to change your panel.
7. You can also change the back ground of your vita's page with custom picture, by holding the icon until it wiggles and select the wallpaper icon on the bottom right corner.
8. You can download patch or update vita's game from live area when it is available. See the yellow icon on the upper section.
9. By flicking the lower section of live area of each game, status update of your friend's achievement and progres will be displayed.
10. Don't forget to sync your trophy regularly. It may be gone/deleted if you fail to sync the trophy update before changing to other accounts.
11. If you're downloading something and you manually put the Vita in sleep mode, it'll shut off data and stop downloading, but if you let it go in sleep mode itself it'll continue to download.
12. You may turn off vita's background music by Tap the "Settings" icon, "Sounds & Display"
Uncheck the box next to "System Music".
13. If you have a pending notification or download, the PS button light will stay blue.
14. Since most dlc is region locked matching the main game region. You should only buy the physical game card region matching your SEN id region, otherwise the dlc that you buy with your sen id will not work with the game.