1. [iOS/Android] Wind-Up Knight (€1,59)

Re: [iOS/Android] Wind-Up Knight (€1,59)

tijdelijk gratis, musthave imho
Thnx, meteen gedownload :)
  • tijdelijk gratis, musthave imho
    Thnx, meteen gedownload :)
  • tijdelijk gratis, musthave imho
  • Na 50x proberen eindelijk het eerste knightmare level uitgespeeld, damn :P. Dit spel is wel echt een must-have imo!
  • Haha, net de recensie van geschreven. Hij is lekker pittig en uitdagend :)
  • http://itunes.apple.com/nl/app/wind-up- ... 69428?mt=8

trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q92tRL04IU

Wind-up Knight is a high-end, action-packed, 3D side-scrolling adventure game, and it's here to show you how games are supposed to be played.

Guide your Wind-up Knight through devilish levels–over 50 in all–to rescue the Princess from the clutches of the evil Black Knight. Run, jump, roll, and slash your way to victory. Wind-up Knight is the type of challenging game you have been waiting for.

"A success story from start to finish…Wind-up Knight has quickly skyrocketed to my list of favorite iOS games of 2011." - Tara Long, DESTRUCTOID

"Wind-up Knight is the cream of the crop of that genre. It's gorgeous, runs smoothly and is unfailingly punishing. But it's never unfair, and that's why I love it. 5/5 " - Nissa Campbell, TOUCH ARCADE

"Wind-Up Knight is a game I have no problem referring to as a Must Play. 4.5/5" - Rob Rich, 148APPS

Here are some bullet points all up in your grill:

- Over 50 soul-crushing levels.
    - Four unique worlds.
    - Pick-up-and-play gameplay.
    - Super high-end 3D graphics technology. A showcase for your device.
    - Intense platforming action: double jumping, wall sliding, dive and roll, just to name a few cool moves.
    - Game Center achievements!
    - A secret card is hidden in EVERY level.
    - Deviously cute art style.
    - Power up with game-changing equipment and weapons.
    - Original soundtrack by Josh Whelchel.

Wind-up Knight has been designed from the ground up to provide a console-level experience for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It doesn't get any better than this.

The introductory sale has finished. Thanks for your support!

Plaats reactie

Wanneer je een reactie plaatst ga je akoord
met onze voorwaarden voor reacties.