[size=4]FOOTBALL MANAGER HANDHELD 2012[/size]
Voor iPad, iPod Touch en iPhone (universeel, 1x betalen op meerdere iDevices spelen).
Football Manager Handheldâ„¢ 2012 is designed specifically for iOS devices and allows you to take control of the greatest job on earth wherever you are and whenever you want. You decide who plays and who sits on the bench, you're in total control of tactics and substitutions as you follow the match live. YOU make the difference!
This year, as well as a host of new features, there is a completely new way of playing Football Manager! The brand new Challenge Mode, allows you to play short-term scenarios, which place you in a certain managerial situation with a clear challenge to achieve your goal.[size=3]CHALLENGES:[/size]â€œThe Saviour Comethâ€
â€“ Your team are in a relegation battle half way through the season. Can you take the reins and guide them to safety?â€œInjury Crisisâ€
â€“ Your team are swamped with injury problems leading to most of your first team players being on the treatment table. Can you keep the results coming in and avoid getting the sack?â€œUnrest at homeâ€
â€“ Your appointment as manager has left some senior players unhappy. How will you handle the egos? Can you avoid being sacked before the end of the season by still achieving the boards ambitions?â€œThe Invinciblesâ€
â€“ Youâ€™ve gone on a long run without losing. Can you cement your place in history by going the full season unbeaten?[size=3]WHAT ELSE IS NEW?[/size]Updated Leagues, Competitions & Transfers
- for the 2011/12 season, plus the addition of the Welsh league, and Conference North & South.Apple TV Mirror Support
â€“ Playable in HD on a HD TV using the Apple TV Mirroring system for iPad 2 & iPhone 4s and a new generation Apple TV.Star Players
â€“ Helps you to easily identify the three key players in your squad.Social Networking
â€“ Send updates direct to friends directly from the game via Twitter and, for the first time, FacebookImproved User Interface
â€“ Various updates with more graphical emphasis on newspaper items, sorting on shortlist page, visibility of future transfers, transfer window rules page and lots more.
Plus, improved match view, more media interaction, shareable shortlists and search filters and lots more![size=3]SUPPORTED LEAGUES[/size]
All teams have official names and are update to the 2011/2012 season. Australia
- Hyundai A-League Belgium
- Pro League, Second League Brazil
- First Division, Second Division England
- Premier Division, Championship, League 1, League 2, Blue Sq. Premier, Blue Sq. North, Blue Sq. South France
- Ligue 1, Ligue 2, National Germany
- First Division, Second Division, Third Division Holland
- Eredivisie, Jupiler League Italy
- Serie A, Serie B, Serie C1/A, Serie C1/B Portugal
- Premier League, Second League Scotland
- Premier League, First Division, Second Division, Third Division Spain
- Liga BBVA, Liga Adelante, 2nd Division B1, 2nd Division B2, 2nd Division B3, 2nd Division B4 Wales
- First Division
[size=4]Download voor â‚¬7,99
Deze game is echt een must have als je van voetbal management games houdt. Uiteraard minder uitgebreid dan de PC versie. Maar enorm uitgebreid voor een mobiele game. Ik speel deze serie sinds FMH 2010 op mijn iPhone/iPad en het werkt erg goed.
Een van de mooiste dingen vind ik de enorme (up-to-date) database van de leagues.